Fund our Crowdfunding Campaign
In order to launch our market, we’ve set up a crowdfunding campaign to offset some of the startup costs associated with running a Farmers Market for the first time in our Community of Westport, Baltimore. Below is our official crowdfunding page on Go Fund Me.
How your support will help
- Help pay for fees associated with permits/insurance/MD Farmers Market Association membership
- Help pay for materials needed such as tent, tables, and operating related expenses during market days
- Help pay for outreach and marketing materials and postage.
- Banner and directional signage
- Help pay for purchase of generator which will be used for Farmer’s Market lighting